The Narrative Intelligence Lab at the University of Kentucky is always looking for talented graduate students who are interested in artificial intelligence, interactive narrative, and virtual environments for teaching, training, and entertaining.
Paid research assistant positions are only for students enrolled in the Ph.D. program. M.S. students should not request a research assistant position unless one of the openings below invites M.S. students to apply.
Paid research assistant positions are usually awarded to students after they have been accepted to UK. The best way to receive a research assistant position is to take one of Prof. Ware's classes in artificial intelligence or game development.
If you are interested in joining the Narrative Intelligence Lab as a research assistant, please send the following information to Prof. Ware at email@example.com.
- Your full name, e-mail address, and UK student ID number (if you have one)
- A current curriculum vitae in PDF format
- A writing sample, such as a paper you have written (scientific papers are preferred but not required)
- Your GRE verbal, quanatative, and writing scores
- Your TOEFL reading, writing, speaking, and listening scores (international students only)