Welcome to Dr. Jaromczyk's site! Here students can find useful information about undergraduate advising, opportunities for UK students, upcoming events, and Dr. Jaromczyk's classes. See the sidebar to your left for main links; the sidebar's content changes depending on which section you're visiting, so look there for further section navigation.
- CS315-401 -- Algorithm Design and Analysis: Thursdays 6:00PM-8:45PM in B35 WTY Library CS315-401 Spring 2013 »
- CS485G-002 -- Concurrency: Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30PM-1:45PM in Business and Economics Lab CS485-002 Spring 2013 »
- CS485G-002 -- Concurrency: Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30PM-1:45PM in Business and Economics Lab CS485-002 Spring 2010 -- BAD LINK [intentionally for testing] »
- Advising location
- 315 Davis Marksbury Building (J. W. Jaromczyk) and 102B Davis Marksbury Building (Jennifer Doerge). The signing sheets to schedule appointments are located in front of 102B office.
- Student Aid on the Web
- “A National SMART Grant will provide up to $4000 for each of the third and ... An eligible student may receive a National SMART Grant of up to $4000 for each ...”
- Federal Work-Study Program
- “Financial Aid Resource Publications from the U.S. Department of ...
Grants, loans, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department's Federal Student Aid office. Funding Education Beyond High ...”
Courses Spring 2013
CS 315-401 course in Spring 2013 is open to students with special interest in algorithmics and problem solving, who have demonstrated competitive level programming skills - for example, participation in the UKSPC, ACM or IEEE programming contests - and to the students willing to meet strict requirements related to intensive programming assignments, reading, and in-class presentations. The CS 315-401 section offers the same curriculum as a regular section of CS 315 but will cover additional topics and in greater depth, will be more challenging and demanding and will include rigorously evaluated multiple weekly programming assignments.