I develop algorithms for interpreting videos, especially video of outdoor cameras. In this domain, I solve a range of traditional computer vision problems, from calibration to tracking, using video of a scene captured over weeks, months, and even years.
- paper accepted to AIM (4/17/2014)
- Paul Mihail successfully defended his dissertation (4/17/2014)
- paper accepted to ICPR (3/28/2014)
- another paper accepted to WACV (1/31/2014)
- Mohammad T. Islam successfully defended his PhD Proposal (12/4/2013)
- Feiyu Shi successfully defended his Master’s Project (12/3/2013)
Check the archives for old news.