I develop algorithms for interpreting videos, especially video of outdoor cameras. In this domain, I solve a range of traditional computer vision problems, from calibration to tracking, using video of a scene captured over weeks, months, and even years.
- Mohammad T. Islam successfully defended his PhD Proposal
- Feiyu Shi successfully defended his Master’s Project
- two papers accepted to WACV
- oral presentation at ICDSC
- article published in PAMI
- paper accepted to CVPR Workshop
Check the archives for old news.