I am a graduate student in Computer Science Department of the University of Kentucky, supervised by Dr. Ruigang Yang.
I got B.Sc. degree from Hefei University of Technology in 2009 and M.Eng. degree from Beihang University in 2012.
- Dynamic Non-Rigid Objects reconstruction with a Single RGB-D Sensor
Sen Wang, Xinxin Zuo, Chao Du, Runxiao Wang, Jiangbin Zheng, and Ruigang Yang, Sensors 18, no. 3 (2018): 886
- Edge Snapping-based Depth Enhancement for Dynamic Occlusion Handling in Augmented Reality pdf video
Chao Du*, Yen-Lin Chen*, Mao Ye, Liu Ren, ISMAR 2016 (*equal contribution)
- Interactive Visual Hull Refinement for Specular and Transparent Object Surface Reconstruction pdf
Xinxin Zuo, Chao Du, Sen Wang, Jiangbin Zheng, and Ruigang Yang, ICCV (2015)
- Real-time Simultaneous Pose and Shape Estimation for Articulated Objects Using a Single Depth Camera
Mao Ye, Yang Shen, Chao Du, Zhigeng Pan and Ruigang Yang, Accepted to TPAMI
- Injecting structured data to generative topic model in enterprise settings pdf
Han Xiao, Xiaojie Wang, and Chao Du, Advances in Machine Learning. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2009. 382-395
- Systems and methods for dynamic occlusion handling. M Ye, Y Chen, L Ren, C Du. US Patent App. 15/633,221, 2017.
- A Method for Extracting Video Scene Layers Using Image Depth Analysis. No. 201010257401.7, 2010
- Software Engineering Intern at Google, Seattle, 05/2018 - 08/2018
Worked on real-time spacetime stereo system.
- Augmented Reality Research Intern at Bosch, Palo Alto, 05/2015 - 12/2015
Worked on creating a wearable AR system using depth data and solve associated problems.
- Software Development Engineer Intern at Adobe, Beijing, 07/2010 - 12/2011
Worked on transfering wide-angle lens image correction and delivered within Photoshop CS6.
- Research Assistant, Vis Center, University of Kentucky, 2014 - present
- State Key Lab of Virtual Reality System Technology, Beihang University, 2009 - 2010
- TA, CS485G section 002 iOS Programming (course website, spring 2017)
- TA, CS216 Introduction to Software Engineering (with Mr. David Brown, spring 2014)
- TA, CS221 First Course in Computer Science for Engineers (with Mr. Paul Piwowarski, spring 2013)
- TA, CS115 Introduction to Computer Programming (with Dr. Debby Keen , fall 2012, fall 2013)